View Single Post
Old 2006-06-12, 20:33   Link #16
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Kenosuke
Returning to the matter of Dragon Quest, I do have the majority of the series in raw. My family recorded them for me in Japan. I'm missing just the 3rd episode and a small section of the series where Abel meets his father who is being controlled by one of Baramos's minions. That part of the series I have never been able to find nor watch, so the outcome eludes me except that I know his father perishes. It's the beginning of the 2nd season, if I'm not mistaken. I, too, tried to host the RAW on animesuki long ago for fansub groups to access...but I was not allowed to do so. I also got in contact with the owner of the Dragon Quest Shrine website. I found out that he's been rather busy being in the military, so there isn't much luck there to host or carry on the DQ legacy.

NEways, I'd like to either complete my series if someone has the raw that I don't and/or assist in getting this whole series fan subbed. I won't be checking back on this forum very much, so if you are interested or can help me out, please email me. I do believe you can do that from my profile.
Actually, I HAVE all the raws, it's just I lack of translation power that causes a delay in each release. This is why it's going at a snail's pace. (Dragon Quest for me is a bit harder to translate.)
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote