View Single Post
Old 2009-11-17, 16:45   Link #4159
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android_17 View Post
Just Postin' Around

it's a very lovely type setting, in my opinion, but it could be toned down alittle from being a stark pearl white. The combined 'glow' effect in the image causes it to be a little hard to read-- I read it the first time as "Obey me would" before I got it. (Then again, I'm terrible at reading cursive.)
Imo, the image should stand out from the background- or atleast, not have the black lines cross into it as much. I think that with background images, you should integrate it more, but with patterns, not so much. Or, whenever you're trying to create the effect of the centerpiece image being pushed INTO the background, like using a swirl design or something, Godlike is right about making it fade into it more. Although, again, in my... Increasing irritating opinion, it also just depends on the effect you would like to create in the image, or the emotion you'd like to show the most.

The signature itself is sort of... Bare, and adding an ornate design around the boarder, or placing one behind the center image (Lelouch, in this case), should make it look a bit more complex in a clean and non-distracting way.