View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 18:50   Link #84
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
A NaruHina attack would have imploded the fandom. We've seen enough of Hinata as main heroine.

At least Super Ino-Shika-Cho makes some sense if they are following Shikaku's plan. What doesn't make sense is why Madara just doesn't kill Shikamaru now? You know, the guy leading the effort to hold the most powerful thing that ever existed? You kill him and the Juubi is free. But I am sure Madara will make a bored joke instead. And he wonders why he always loses.
Ino-Shinka-cho is all they EVER do. Like Madara said its predictable. I personally think its played out and a bit redundant. Doesn't being retrained by Chouji and being retrained by shadows the same thing? I never got why this was such a brilliant strategy.
They didn't kill Shinkamaru because he is just one Nara doing the binding. Also they had to use talk no jutsu on the alliance.

Quote:
Just watch. Karin will also still be in love with Sasuke. But at least Karin and Sakura actually spent time with Sasuke and talked to him. Ino is just a joke.
Girls tend to like bad boys though, so maybe Kishi does know women better than you give him credit for. Stabbing them through the gut is one of the baddest things you can do so it's no wonder Karin wOuld still be in love with him.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote