View Single Post
Old 2014-01-01, 00:52   Link #307
zeth006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambauk View Post
did I say I wanted a joyful portrayal no, but just portraying Japanese being broken at every turn, that is just not necessary, we get it, don't need to be hammered over the head with it.

Every democracy has a dark side, but yet did they ever look at Japan's democracy dark side, no, even though Kyoto house obviously weren't saints. Yet they feel the need to portray everywhere else that they somehow can't do anything right. Like to see them apply that to their country. Since they seem to change prime minster enough times in the last 20 years.
Am I sensing white guilt here? And what does Japan's fast-moving politics have to do with anything? Is this your half-arsed attempt at doing a tit-for-tat? Grow up, kid.

Quote:
The japs are pretty much treated like how the Jews were in, ghettos camps, massacres etc. That's how the portray it, hard not to make comparisons there when they seem to want to allude to it.
You probably don't want to refer to Japanese people using that term if you're going to tell us the depiction of racism offends you.

Quote:
Hey immigrants can treat people like crap as well, some have no respect for the culture and people of countries they immigrant to, some just want to live of benefits, or get free healthcare, . So that ain't as one side as you make it out to be.

Did I say they have no right to look at out culture no, but they sure like to portray all the negatives of the west all the time that's for sure. That's what they are doing with Akito in my view, there are some positives as well, which they seem to be ignoring i feel.
What's "our" culture? Did they make generalizations about the west? I don't think so. This is a fictitious world.

Seriously. Y'all are getting butthurt for no reason.
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote