View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 17:10   Link #48
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If he really has infinite chakra as a zombie then he should be able to use his perfect susano as much as he wants, so then it's not a "trump card" which he uses only when no other option is given.
I guess our opinions on what makes a trump card a trump card might differ a little then. It never occurred to me to factor freedom of usage--or lack thereof--into it before. I've always just regarded the trump card as the last and most useful technique to fall back, even if that technique could be used infinitely. Though admittedly, that's typically not the case.

In other words, if someone were to actually find a way to counter perfect susano, he wouldn't have any other plausible techniques left that would be as effective (even with supposedly infinite chakra). With that said, it'd be hard to believe someone like Madara wouldn't have *something* else left to use in the unlikely event Susano fails. As you basically said, and now that I think about it, his mastery over the rinnegan must grant him other options that are just as (if not more) useful.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote