View Single Post
Old 2010-07-20, 14:29   Link #619
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
While I haven't been keeping up with the Nanoha universe recently (kept saying that I will try to catch up after seeing the movie), this news is really exciting.

Nice to see some of your original characters returning and the exclusive focus on Nanoha herself. Of course, the addition of mythological creatures should be a visual treat with your attention to detail.

Also looking forward to how the relationship with the '???' character will turn out. And since it is mentioned this is an action story, looking forward to some awesomely drawn action panels.

Full colour? The whole description is setting the bar quite high on what to expect. But October is still far off. Good luck!
Thanks for the suport Kai, with luck I may show this week the official logotype and the cover for chapter #1, I'm also working some promos and renders, in the main time, you all can have a sneak peak at one of the first demons to appear.

Spoiler for Size:

Name of the creature comes from a well-known book that gives some references to this saga, cookies to whoever who can tell me wich book. (CLUE: It's a Poem)