View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 03:58   Link #23389
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
You sounds like Othinus will wait for them?

I have a feeling we're going about this the wrong way-

Quote:
And the way to get me to accept it would probably have been much simpler than what you went through,” muttered Kamijou while lying on the ground. “It didn’t have to be Hawaii and Baggage City. It didn’t have to be Fraulein Kreutune, the final piece needed for Gungnir.”
His voice was frail.

“If you truly needed a sacrifice…”

But there was a strong core hidden beneath.

“If you needed to be able to take action up until the moment the issue was resolved and therefore could not cut off pieces of your own flesh…”

It was as if he was explaining the very, very basics to a small child who did not understand some simple matter.

“You just had to choose me. That would have been enough for me to accept it.”

And that is the main point of it all- He couldn't accept her using her own method that involved thousands of people without exploring all other options first, Anything and Everything till there is no other options left.

Quote:
"It may have been a thin, thin thread and it may have been nowhere near as sure a thing as Fraulein Kreutune…but why did you make the decision without me when there was another way!?"
Maybe Kamijou's plan wouldn't work, maybe there is only a small chance- but don't you think it's worth a shot before condemning an entire city? Hawaii might be inevitable, but there was no reason why she had to hide her plans from them which would lead to one major incident after another.