View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 14:31   Link #867
sayde

The highlight of this chapter (for me) was definitely the mention of Aizen. I can see why he wouldn't join up with Juha Bach. Though I am curious as to why Juha Bach would seek out an alliance with him. But now I'm left wondering if Juha Bach still did the honor of releasing him from captivity? Or if Aizen chose to remain in captivity, I wonder what his motivation for doing so would be?

So many questions based off something so brief and simple. Aside from that, I already knew Yamamoto was going to be defeated, just like I know the Royal Guard's coming soon. Its just a matter of whether or not they arrive in time to save the old man. So it was hard to feel trolled when the outcome to this battle was hinted at months ago.

I guess I'll have to be one of few people who enjoyed this weeks chapter. This is one of those rare moments when it pays to be an Aizen fan. Also, this weeks chapter made something very clear. Bankai's can apparently only be stolen if the stealer has enough power to contain the bankai they're attempting to take. Guess that means absolutely no one is going to be taking Ichigo's bankai any time soon.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote