View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 18:49   Link #877
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Just because no one tried, it doesn't mean he can't be killed.

And of course there is a point: If he isn't with you, he may still become a potential threat in the future. Didn't they say they want to get rid of all Shinigami?
Ichigo's 'Mugetsu' state Getsuuga Tenshou wasn't trying to kill Aizen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
So i guess we will be hearing "Just as planned" soon?
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Wrong, Getsuga Tenshou is the most ultimate bankai
=P Tensa Zangestu* is, Getsuuga Tenshou is the ultimate attack of the ultimate bankai xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
why did he even need to use the twin sternritter of he could take yam's bankai anyway. no point AT ALL....
Yeah, seemed like just a way to avoid the usual fight where person A reveals powers, person B fights back, Person A goes all out, Person B trolls to win...but in the end it really turned like that anyways.

Anyways, no one has answered me...so I'll ask again. Someone said that we saw mention of Royd and Loyd beforehand, so...when was that? As far as I'm concerned, the fact that there are TWINS witht he same powers is an asspull to justify this one instance. To better avoid this, couldn't Kubo just think of some other jank power to give one of Kenpachi's opponents so the 'Y' would be a bit more appealing..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
so bach said "now aizen has an eternity to think about it" I'm guessing thats implying that he killed him. However there is now way aizen is gone. He still has to come back and counter troll bach. Thats the only thing I'm waiting for
Aizen is immortal. Bach proposed setting him free and turned it down. Now Aizen will and can spend his eternal life pondering whether or not turning down Bach's offer was a mistake or not. That's what I got from it and since Aizen can't die, that's most likely what it is. I'm sure he'll be getting out somehow, or perhaps pulling a sideline role for the rest of the series (manipulating people while remaining chained up and watching the world burn)
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote