Thread: Tower of God
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-15, 18:06   Link #13
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
What’s the release schedule?
I believe raws come out every Sunday while The Company gets their scanlations out a week after, give or take a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing View Post
I feel like Baam-Androssi tag-team will be the one to catch the ranker, with Baam utilizing multiple rooms. Ho will try to do something to Lahel, and Baam will once again do something crazy and catch the ranker off guard. At which point, Androssi being Androssi, does the tagging.

Huzzah for pure speculation.
Truthfully, I don't see that happening. First, it will revel to everyone that Baam is an irregular if he's able to beat Quant in such a way & imo that's a revelation that's too soon to make at this stage of the game. Second, they made a huge deal that even when severely gimped, a ranker is still a ranker and is one who isn't easily overpowered through either strength or numbers.

Well anyways, Team B's main handicap is that the group lacks brainpower, aka. anyone intelligent enough like Koon or Leesoo to formulate a plan and lead the team to victory. The only one who might fit the bill is Lahel, but again, we don't know how smart she really is.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote