View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 13:41   Link #22856
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
That's true, but can you see it in dynamic poses? the problem is only on one shoulder, can't really do anything about it. Doesn't hurt posing or anything, it's just a minor annoyance. As for the vfin, you can only see it if you look at the head from the left (left for Freedom itself) so that's ok. It actually broke when I tried to be careful and wanted to cut of a piece of the runner to reach it better. The piece of runner, with part of the vfin was launched, almost in my eye :P how's that for irony?
there is one photo where it has a beam javelin in two hands. that pose is rather cool! but thats probably as dynamic as it can get with that thing^^
but really now, this model isnt about posing, its all about its impressive bulkiness and massive firepower!

so what exactly is that problem? did the shoulder just not fit on there? is the hole too small? maybe there is a bad nub that you missed^^ and about the v-fin... wow. i never had my models attack me before! O_O
but im glad to know that you fell in love with MG models^^ personally they are simply ideal for me. i like the size (PGs are almost too big for my taste) and the amount of detal that you get for the price is pretty much ideal in my opinion. although RGs are almost better in that regard! i just dont like 1/144 models as much^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote