Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 16:57   Link #95
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Haha. Wow. This is the biggest surprise from this season for me. I just watched the first episode out of boredom, but I did not expect it to be MARVELOUS~

Those priceless facial expressions, the straightforward personality, DAT ahoge, and the wonderful engrish. Her rape face is just spectacular. Her design kinda reminds me of Sora from YnS, but only much more likable personality. In addition, bloody fights while she giving those evil gaze and smile. Ah~ I can't get enough of her playful nature. <3

Spoiler for Harenchina! Keshikaran!:

Really, I lost it in this part. I find it difficult not to like the character. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
I felt weird when she kicked that alien in the groin ..

That girl talks too much though. lol.
Really? I laughed at that part especially when the guy could feel the pain just from watching. I did feel weird when Nya-something kept on stepping on the enemy. It wasn't a bad feeling though. I can't really explain it well, but it felt like... I was envious or something...

j/k

or maybe not. I dunno anymore. XD

As for her being so hyper and talking too much, I find it rather adorable and entertaining actually. It keeps me from being bored. Some people may find such trait rather obnoxious though.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-04-09 at 17:31.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote