View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 01:45   Link #596
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
@Houkoholic: So the gods of all earth mythology exist, not just the Norse ones?
No idea, but only Nordic ones were mentioned.

Quote:
Also, I refer back to my previous question. Why did the mazoku accept Akatsuki as their maou considering he killed the former maou?
Already answered in previous post. C&P:
A combination of Myuu's personal endorsement and his own power level was all that was necessary. It's not like even if anyone disagrees they could beat Akatsuki in a fight anyway.

Quote:
Can you describe Motoharu's battles in Arezard?
All of his battles were off screen except one where he fought Zacks, which he took care of really quickly with his Mind Bind ability.

Quote:
Back to Akatsuki's attire, looking at vol 9 illustrations Akatsuki is wearing his maou clothes. Did he bring back those clothes from Arrezard?
Not mentioned. Don't think the author thought it's important anyway.

Quote:
Also, Myuu's armor is still that lingerie. Didn't it change when she went to Arrezard?
Again not mentioned, author probably didn't care either as he never really goes into detail describing Myuu's attire so it's probably just the illustrator having his fun.
Also sometimes what the illustrator draws doesn't match up with the novel's content, there's one picture in volume 9 which shows Listy wearing pyjamas with Haruka and Chikage but she should be wearing Akatsuki's shirt.

Quote:
How did Myuu's and Listy's meeting with Gouki go?
Laid back, not really anything important except Gouki saw through that Myuu and Listy had love-related problems where they want to be friends but at the same time they also love the same guy and are rivals in a way.

Quote:
What is Akatsuki's reputation among the students, particularly the girls?
Never described first hand, but according to Chikage he is very much admired for his strength and looks amongst the female students. Also because everyone else still thinks that Myuu is his sister so his fight with Zahark was misunderstood as him fighting to protect his little sister which won him even more brownie points amongst the girls as a caring big brother.

Quote:
What is Akatsuki' relationship and history with the courtesan guild?
Akatsuki took a liking to Melissa's way of doing business (Melissa don't exploit her girls, she let them keep their money and she herself lives a very simple and basic life, thus Melissa gets all the hot girls working for her) and helped her fought off a rival guild which does underhanded practices. Also Melissa runs an operation based off her connection for information so it is useful for Akatsuki on that level as well.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote