View Single Post
Old 2013-06-15, 07:19   Link #1136
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Can we include mil-tan in that territory well just kidding, kidding aside do you think that ravel accept Le Fay asissei contract magician

I wonder if the other Longinus has been discover maybe just maybe the last few Longinus are probably be in the evil group

It's just a theory I think saji sacred gear might mutate into 14th Longinus because all piece are complete if that happen I wonder what will sona think
Lol forgot about Mil-tan. I don't know about Le Fay and Issei man, part of me thinks it's a good idea the other part thinks it will only end badly. Vitra becoming a Longinus might be in the cards, remember when the Original Sacred Gear was made it only took into account 1/5 of Vitras soul so now that all of it has been put into Saji it could very well be a Longinus. Only thing we need is confirmation from Azazel or Micheal in the coming volumes.

Edit; Also to me Saji's Longinus might not be as great as Isseis or Valis in a straight up 1v1 fight, but in a team battle that baby is OP as all hell! Did you guys read Vol. 14? Magicians vs Kuou Academy Allstars? Jeeeeeeesus Saji was definitely the MVP of that one.