View Single Post
Old 2013-06-15, 07:29   Link #1137
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Lol forgot about Mil-tan. I don't know about Le Fay and Issei man, part of me thinks it's a good idea the other part thinks it will only end badly. Vitra becoming a Longinus might be in the cards, remember when the Original Sacred Gear was made it only took into account 1/5 of Vitras soul so now that all of it has been put into Saji it could very well be a Longinus. Only thing we need is confirmation from Azazel or Micheal in the coming volumes.

Edit; Also to me Saji's Longinus might not be as great as Isseis or Valis in a straight up 1v1 fight, but in a team battle that baby is OP as all hell! Did you guys read Vol. 14? Magicians vs Kuou Academy Allstars? Jeeeeeeesus Saji was definitely the MVP of that one.
Well it's just theory so if the author make saji sacred gear into Longinus it might possible but far-fetched if the author make it as a Longinus it might be a support/technique type Longinus err beside saji, issei did his part well a very good support attacker so I might think both issei and saji are the ace of the team while sona is the brain I think 3 of them combine are MVP's of the joint team without the support of both dragons and team brain they might lose probably