Thread: Captains?
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-26, 10:32   Link #15
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

I don't see Renji as leader material. Ikkaku has a slightly better chance, but he's more of a solo fighter that doesn't want anyone to ruin his fun (Much like Zaraki, only less effective) thus I do not nominate him as a leader either. Zaraki scares the poop out of his followers and enemies and that's why people listen to him. Ikkaku is not the type to show off his power or abilities, nor does he want to leave his squad/best friend anyway. Because if he were to take the seat of captain, he'd have to leave his long time friend and develop a close relationship with his new vice captain (which I doubt would happen because for some reason no one understand him like Yumichika does.) Right now the low morale of the missing captain teams will have to depend on their vice captains. That's why they're there anyway. Plus their new captains has to sort of match the team's personality unless you expect the new captain to reform the entire team's personality/way to do things like Zaraki did. (Imagines Zaraki receiving healing powers and governing Squad 4...) And Aizen's team will have to depend on their 3rd seat whom we have not seen yet. I mean the 13th Squad has been missing their Vice Captain for a while anyway and never bothered to replace... Unless they have already and will tell us in the future... ^_~

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair