Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
And no, she is not up for rent
Who said anything about rent?

*runs off with prize*

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Dying...Dying...Dead

*Thank heavens for the Aegis of the Immortal*

There's a major difference in styles here: We have those who blatantly put their references across, while others subtly weave theirs into their characters, although that's a good thing, since it leaves us 2 options: die laughing out loud, or else start moving our heads a little to see the refs...

But it's pretty entertaining, as always...did I sense a hint of Masked Rider in there?
*V.50 Kael the Invoker >>> Xenahort*

LoweGear pawns Xenahort Charybdis's head for 300 Gold

And henshin is a general term for transformations, but yes Kamen Rider is unavoidable here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenahort Charybdis
Anyway, as promised, before the day is done, my first try at an OC...Sorry, Sheba, I'm stealing your format.

Spoiler for We don't all go to Ravenholm...:

That's one down. I got the Department name right, hopefully

I'll try to dig deep into my resources of weird mirror/crystal/(HAKU!!!!) related spell names and come up with something more detailed some time later, Chinese New Year Visitations take more of a toll on me than any kind of love I've ever had.

*I blame it on all. those. goodbyes.*
Asides from format, he seems somewhat similar to Roland, almost too much methinks in their desire to stay low Thankfully, rest of his profile does set up his unique persona, including his illusion spells and... I think he's gonna get along with alot of HOTBLOODED characters here

And yes, "The Good Sheperd has to tend to his... flock. Especially when they have gone... unruly."

*sends sawblade flying at zombie*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.