View Single Post
Old 2010-08-01, 08:55   Link #9038
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post
Wow. Its unusual for this thread to have no post for fifteen days straight D=
What happened to all of the regulars? >__<
Well, unfortunately I don't have a computer that can handle SC2. (T___T)

At least I've finally gotten myself a job, and in a reputable company at that.

Quote:
*attempts to revive the dying thread

Oh well. Anyway, I tried to color my sketches for the first time. Since I just recently introduce Skryed, I thought it was proper to start with him first.

Spoiler:

I did mention that Skryed is a unison device before, right?
If you guys had read his profile, you should already know who his partner is going to be in my fanfic.
Hmm. I approve. :3
Pretty good for a coloring job. Good design too.

Quote:
This is the reason why I haven't worked on the last part of chapter 3...

Spoiler for Hikari no Kyuusaisha, Hayate:

Yeah, when the two unites, Hayate's overall appearance changes drastically. =D

I approve. I APPROOOOVVEE~~~!!!

By the way, I've been peeking now and then over here, but I haven't been able to read much. I could tell your drawing skills are improving from the recent pictures, -Fate-. Keep up the good work. I'll give your works and the others' proper reviews later. >:3

Anyway, yeah. Finally an employed member of society.
I actually think I'll be popping up in here a lot more now that I have some stable ground and living in the city for a good while. I'll sneak in some reviews when I can. My next chapter is about 75% finished too. >:3

Aside from that, I've decided to take up reading in earnest. I'm disastrously behind in the literature department. So I hope finally reading around 2 books a week (if I can fit it in my schedule) should also help my writing. James Patterson, John Grisham and Stephen King books among others are in my to-read list so far. (I can't find Terry Pratchett books. T_T) Yup, busy life ahead of me. =3

*gnaws on Keroko* Damn your aversion for chatrooms. You're the only core OCT member not there. How's it been, man?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote