View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 02:34   Link #1813
Soraya21

Nice. Scanlation's finally out & what an overall great chapter it is.

Kinda disappointed that Nemesis turned out to be such a shorty. Was expecting her to bring some sinisterly sexy, full-body adult appeal into the series. Oh well, at least we know that her connections with Yami run fairly deep. Maybe something like a reverse situation from BC where she's actually the clone with the blond assassin being the original.

I'm also beginning to like Run a bit more than I did in the original series. Maybe because the whole “Ranma-like gag” angle isn't played out as much with her anymore or that the male half of Ren is all but forgotten nowadays.

And is it me, or was Haruna's reaction to the revelation of Rito=Riko terribly underwhelming? As far as I remember from the original series, she never knew about Riko's true identity yet had already met the 'girl' once before.

Loved the panels of how Momo ninja-ed Rito with Mea ninja-ing her right back. And what a well-mannered girl Mea is, taking off her shoes before entering the house. She's adjusting real well to Japanese customs already.

Though whatever happened to the Deviluke princesses' sensitivity to having their tail touched? Momo should have been sent sprawling on the ground, overcome in a wave of orgasms with the dexterous way she stripped Riko's panties like that.

Rather glad on how Mea was represented in this chapter since it gives a good amount of insight on her character. I had thought her seemingly fateful assimilation into Rito's harem was done a bit too easily and hastily in chap 7. So the fact that she's still holding back quite a few hidden layers about herself and retaining her role in the series' plot can only be a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Still, the fact that they act all cranky like there's a scorpion in their panties 24/7, especially when their loved one gets close to them is still a turnoff for me. Just get together and save us the extra paper and ink or move along sister.
Hear you loud and clear, guy, and I feel the exact same way. Never been into many tsundere characters before what with me being an avid yandare fan and all (those extreme type of girls who'll kill for you and can outright kill you are definitely the way to go ). Though Yui's probably one of the very few tsundere that I'm perfectly alright with. Her reactions to all things indecent are pretty funny. That and the fact that she's a fairly mild case, quite unlike the physically abusive type who'll punch first and ask questions later.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote