View Single Post
Old 2007-07-02, 22:39   Link #81
cshard

Agree especially on the points for Takeshi. Seems to me that either he gets his cash from the same place Aono is getting hers from or he gets it's from less than legal means... imo it's like there's some phantom interest free loan company that gives money to orphans, runaways and the recently revived. Also, something that did bother me about the sword was, who in their right mind would actually make it? Unless Yakas were some plague that overran Japan some time in the past or near present, I can't see any swordsmith crafting it for absolutely no reason, let alone have a detailed method on how to use it to revive a yaka with it.

It's a pity that we probably won't get most of those answers from the special eps, since answering them would take way too long. If they at least give us additional backstory / future events relevant to the first 13 episodes. I'll be happy.

Anyway, it's not like I'm really gonna hate the series for not giving enough exposition. It's still one of my top choices for the year.

@ Telliamed

Having Yorito be something other than paper would be a good option, but in that case, they'd have to really rewrite much of the interactions between Aono, Matsuri and him. It'll have to be that he dies in all routes, revives / reincarnates in a few selected ones, or he's always human in them imo.

Mana gets shafted in the first option, so I hope it's option two at the least.

Having Mana as a playable character, or perhaps THE main character would be pretty unique. XD Although you kinda wonder what Mana is doing peeping in on any romantic moments for the other characters if that's the case.