View Single Post
Old 2007-10-15, 19:14   Link #433
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The After School Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
more evidance of kotonoha's downward spiral into nothingness...this "love" is turning into obsession and really isnt doing any good for her (i guess this is the time where i start to show pity knowing how she is the victim so far...mentally unstable or not this isnt her fault imo ~ blame makoto and sekai's alter ego) ~ but i must say that knee into his nuts really made me feel good! ++++ points for sekai heres hoping that he will become sterile ^__^

otome jumping in head first...oh the joys! haha!!! makoto really is a legend...so basically he will go for anything with 2 or more legs his comment on otome's appearence further sent him deeper into hell in my books :3 sekai giving otome the evil glare haha XD

"baka couple"

kokoro's friend is really smart ~

kotonoha getting bullied again *sigh* even without watching further i can just see kotonoha taking makoto into the lounge (head bashes!) ~ now sekai loses her points gained last ep reverting back into a baka...why the hell is she asking makoto to go to the dance with her! AGHHHH cant she see that this solves nothing if kotonoha still consideres makoto as her boyfriend!?

new pairing! taisuke x otome!

more burning! makoto finally picks up his phone and goes running to kotonoha only to be stopped by otome...hahahahaha!! tradition! XD this is really really bad...in a good way! so he beds otome...he really does have a memory span of a goldfish (oh dear i cant say that or i would be insulting the fishes! )

kotonoha still in denial and gets hooked up with taisuke...okey it was forced *sigh* she has been corrupted

the insert song + dance was beautiful...in a hellish way

oh how i love this series! 10/10
I second.

Makoto's went all h-mode on Sekai or tried to, but she put in place at the nick of time with her patented knee on the loins.

But wait, there's Otome that got the hots for Makoto and chose to give herself a little push to bring Makoto to the rest area.
And they went on with the nasty.

The guy's just a shameless pig even scanning Otome with his h-vision and musing that she's hot as well.

Then Sekai doesn't help the situation by latching onto Makoto and declaring all four winds before the whole school that she's his girlfriend and lover.

A poor Kotonoha is descending into pathetic lameness as her eyes lose their shine and turns into a monochromatic doll, and the four bitches keep pestering her that she and Makoto aren't lovers but Kotonoha persists.
Man when is that girl going to learn that Makoto chases after the big or cute boobies his eyes can pry on.

The one character that made sense was Kokoro's friend, Uzuki, who immediately figured out that Makoto was in a deadlock between two girls or quoting her a complex among couples how adult to put it.