View Single Post
Old 2008-06-30, 12:31   Link #63
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
She's a profressional model and is pretty, sweet, friendly etc.
As soon as I read that, I thought: "She is not gonna get along with Taiga at all".
Haven't read her related chapters yet. I probably should now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post

With that out of the way though, I do have to say if it's true then I'm pretty satisfy with the choice.

Kugimiya Rie is a no-brainer, Hocchan as the bubbly and bright Minori works. I just have a tiny little bit of doubte about Kitamura Eri until I hear her Ami. Personally even though I think she is a great actor with good range but her voice is leaning towards the deeper end of the voice spectrum and isn't quite sweet/moe enough to portray the sugary perfect exterior of Ami (though the interior I'm sure she will handle VERY well). I was kind of hoping that Kuwatani Natsuko will do Ami but it's not a big issue and I think KitaEri can probably cast off my tiny bit of doubt once I actually hear her.
I share this aswell. Hocchan is very good with Minori-esque characters. I haven't listened to Kitamura much though.

I'm happy with Hirofumi Nojima as Ryuji. At first I thought this was funny because Ryuji's best friend looks very much like Ike, but that aside I think he is perfect for role, never really thought about Ryuji's voice though....

Now to wait until autumn.

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote