View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 00:23   Link #499
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Just got it today from gamefly and after playing it for a few hours or so, I have to say it's not really impressing me at all. The Ai computer is still a cheap annoying bastard who loves to try to spam the air juggling and dominate you even on Easy mode, The Tag battle seems is just as crazy as I remembered it was in the original, it feels empty with just Arcade mode and other basic modes that's to be expected from fighting games.

I do have to say that fight lab was a pretty neat way to get you prepared to play the game, and I love how you have the ability to make your own custom themes for each stage you fight in.

Overall though while I intend on giving it a bit more time and a better chance, so far it appears that this isn't my kind of game at all, and I prefer the solo one on one style Tekken games. I also prefer Persona 4 Arena.

Oh well, I'm sure DOA5 will be THE game I'm waiting for.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote