View Single Post
Old 2007-03-29, 18:12   Link #2071
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastek View Post
and mine:
The theme is fighting robots. They controlled by computers. Controllers could be children or adults. They controll the robots with laptop looking computers. The arena could be open streets or a lunapark. The child we focused on is young one and in one of the fights he lost the sight of his robot. And there was a band over his wrist. White something nothing special. But his grandfather or father gave this to him. In that moment he has no chance then something strange happenned this bracelet glowed and he has telepathically communicate with the robot. He think the attack robot did.
It was amazing. It might be series. I am not good with names and places. I am sorry i can't remember a thing. Can you call what that anime could be? 10 years old maybe...

I think they are the same. I used search and find the post above. Funny thing is it's at the same page(23) with my last search post in this forum. More than two years. WOW.(I wonder if it was me make hoks wonder it. 1980's) The answer for it was Gold Raiten but it is not the one i am looking for. These robots are small like 60 cm controlled by laptops till the telepathy method. It's like modern.

I am 23. I get old, i remember 1980's as ten years ago.
Sounds alot like Plawres-Sanshirou.
Early 80s anime about kids who control these plastic model robots to wrestle with each other.

Click here to see the Opening intro.
The original manga ran around the same time as Plamo Kyoshiro, with very similar content, so I get them confused sometimes.
(They both were about kids who make these plastic models to fight each other. Kyoshiro is where the concept "Perfect Gundam" originally came from)

Last edited by aohige; 2007-03-29 at 19:54.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote