Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 07:23   Link #12630
Chris38

Well we still don't know why everyone had this kind of reaction to Inner Moka's cooking, maybe when the translation comes out we will have more information, anyway I agree with GrimJack that every monster can eat human food ... it's even possible that they are served human food in the cafeteria at the academy to make students more capable of blending into human society, apart from that there are certain types of food that only monster's can eat ( for example the monster fruit which was mentioned in chapter 2 , or Tsukune's blood ) which as the manga has mentioned are posions to humans , but well Tsukune might be able to eat them later ( when his vampire transformation reaches a certain point , because well we still don't know what exactly is happening inside his body, i know he is changing but we still haven't got a clue what has changed inside Tsukune ( besides his blood, a brief mention of Tsukune's desire to suck Moka's blood ( only mentioned 1 - 2 times in the manga ) and that Tsukune is stronger and faster then a normal human in his sealed form, he also regenerates his wounds at a faster rate then a normal human, it is also possible that Tsukune has a faster growth rate then a normal human, but it's hard to get proof of that, because I don't know how much his character build-up is caused by the vampire blood due to the improvements in the art design of the manga ...

Besides the points I mentioned there is also the factor that Tsukune's transformation into his vampire form seems less straining for his body as the series progress and that Tsukune's body is theoretically speaking still "human" ( I'm having a bit of a dilemma accepting that, but I think we could stay with this explanation for now ), but is generating youkai energy due to the presence of vampire blood inside his body, Tsukune seems to have learned how to control his youkai energy, but we still don't know how much factor the Holy Lock has in keeping his vampire abilities in check ... )

... so basically speaking Tsukune "transformation" is still an enigma ) ...

... but it seems I have gone off-topic, sorry it's just that I'm still thinking about the recent "development" that was mentioned in the latest chapter ... [runs and hides into a corner ]
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote