View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 15:52   Link #69
Repelsteeltju
DRRR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejellosphere View Post
I think it's important to keep our manga readers together. There's a good bit of discussion that goes on between chapters nowadays, and of course a rush as soon as the RAWs are online continuing for several days.
That's true but people who only read the English manga, wouldn't come to a manga thread that is filled with spoilers unless they are up to date with the Japanese manga. So you won't be losing anything there.

Quote:
Admittedly, it would be useful to split things up a bit, but I think it's great to have our conversations overlap and compile over time.
Again I agree, but disagree. Splitting it up would mean we get too separate discussions for the price of one...

Quote:
Besides, if it were split then we'd face the issue of whether or not to make a thread for each chapter including the ones already released. That's a lot of threads lying around.
We can just keep te old manga topic for chapters up til volume 17/chapter 69 or something. And then for each volume/chapter that is released we can get a new topic. It's not like we get more then 2-5 volumes/12 chapters every year...