View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 15:36   Link #142
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I had to remove the links because our Forum Rules don't allow linking to game CGs or to illegal manga-hosting sites, but anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatetragnatha View Post
So I'm just curious, are these pictures from the game play itself or these are random pictures you can see in the end of the game-after credits (like photo album or something).
All those pictures are from the game, so you should see them during a normal playthrough. The pictures with the characters in static poses are part of the image gallery you unlock after clearing a route, but all of the CG are in the regular game.

Like I said, I don't know about illegally downloaded versions (which we also can't talk about due to the Forum Rules), but those scenes do occur in the full game as part of the regular narrative (and not in a bonus mode).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatetragnatha View Post
Right. But I was thinking of why Haru couldn’t just rent a room or something while on their trip and enjoy his time with Sora alone? Now Haru and Sora will need to hide their relationship from relatives for a while and Sora will be angry about it And what about their friends? They already know everything…How Sora and Haru will continue their life and relationship in this village when they will get back? Or they are ok now about it

So many questions left unanswered...
Well, I don't think it's as if everyone in the village would be okay with it if they knew all the details, but his friends have accepted it at least. In the end, as long as they're not too flamboyant about it, they'll probably live out their life in peace, presumably. I guess they have to leave something to the imagination...