View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 10:44   Link #119
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I think there's 3 factions within Celestial Being. One is the Ptolemaios group, doing the armed interventions. Another one is Lagna Harvey, who somehow gets the GN Drive and creates the Thrones and handling the GN-X to the 3 factions, probably to gain more profit. The last one is Alejandro Corner, using Ribbons to gain access to Veda.

Episode 20 is a good episode. The world is united and it's exactly Celestial Being plan. But I don't think they know the 3 powers are going to gain 30 GN Drive powered MS. Looks like the situation is grim for them.

I still don't know why Ali decides to kill Kinue. Maybe to gain some favors from Lagna. Kinue's death is pretty sad, and destroying Saji's life further. But she's really stupid though, getting into a stranger's car and asking very sensitive stuffs. Well, rest in peace anyway.

GN-X is definitely on par with the Gundams (maybe a bit weaker due to mass production), and the Thrones are officially useless. Can't wait to see the next episode where they go against the Gundam Meisters. And looking forward to see GN-Arms soon!

Wong Ryumin worries me. I think maybe she will team up with Alejandro to destroy Earth in the next season. Speaking of Alejandro, he gains access to Veda itself, wonder what he will do to it...

Now, towards to the final battle!!!