Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 22:51   Link #1184
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Yuno really showed her sick side.
Interesting how a new future diary owner suddenly appeared.
Didn't know you could get a future diary way after this whole thing started.
Guess Yukkii really got pissed this time. Wonder how will Yuno retaliate..
It definitely was interesting, but I feel it was interfering in the game, which shouldn't happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it happened b/c Yuno was out of control and was about to do something she would have regretted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^ apprentice diary user state shpuld be explained in next few episodes, IMHO despite the lame concept/plot-patch, it worked out fine in the manga.

As for Yukiteru, finally growing balls... well, he was drugged and chained in a chair looking at Yuno (OK, not the worst sight out there for her age), but if he was not pissed off by that alone, he would gain the award of the most herbivorous male ever in anime at least

In the end, Yuno is not that hard to deal with (meta-analyzing), she is just manic-obsessive, people with worst mental derangements have run whole countries, and I am pretty sure all of us have dealt with way worse IRL
I really hope it is explained in the next few episodes b/c I just didn't get it. Nevertheless, it was still a great episode, as it always is every week.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote