Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
Old 2018-11-03, 23:02   Link #23
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
been havin fun for sure.
Honestly, it was actually fun. Was not expecting this fun considering how disinterested I was previously with FO4. I haven't touched a run-around, loot, quest, kill things, do main quest RPG in a LONG time. The gameplay is very reminiscent of Skyrim (remember, I hardly played FO4 or New Vegas so I don't remember much except VATS and the visuals). Definitely a huge map to explore and do whatever you want. The huge turn-off for me at the moment are the visuals. I only got to level 6 so that's all I can say. I haven't really touched any of the crafting, modding, or read about the perk system yet. Being able to play with friends is a cool add-on, but there seems to be a cap on exp and loot if your buddy in your party is a significant higher level than you (i.e. you can't be power leveled or power-farmed) which is a good thing. I'll keep on playing tomorrow and any more upcoming closed beta events before I make my decision on whether to buy it but I am leaning towards it more now . Also, I heard that you can keep the progress you make in these betas onto actual release.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote