View Single Post
Old 2013-05-09, 10:53   Link #4503
pampz21
ShipCore

Yeah I admit in recent volume Mayumi x Tatsuya is getting a heat due to ITS "DOUBLE SEVEN ARC" after that shes gonna be a side character bcuz she graduated already, do you think that theres a big chance of them meeting every other day????? I doubt that, its not like Mayumi is madly in love to stalk him 24/7.....the thing I want to say is that I cant see any further development in their pairing. and in Honoka shipment, Honoka x Shizuku is a more believable than Honoka chances for Tatsuya =). About Lina shes a one story character, yeah theres a chance she'll be back in the story but thats gonna be it, she'll just comeback to USNA after a mission, thats where she belongs.

About Erika the author is really vague about her relationship, she clearly has a thing for Tatsuya and shes Miyuki best friend,....but she keeps getting crash with Leo, yeah they think the same thing, Leo may....may have a crush in Erika but Erika clearly states that she hate Leo's guts, its not even considered TSUN without the DERE! In the end only pieces of the past are shown in Erika story, and the author is clearly building it up as the Novel continue.

Lastly Miyuki, if by some sort of miracle happened and that They're not siblings which I doubt bcuz if that happens Miyuki will be the same as Honoka, whos gonna be a friend and that he'll just say he cant love her bcuz he doesnt deserve or dont have the emotion. and if another miracle comes in and he recovered his emotion which I doubt again....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayumi would be probably have less screen time after the double seven arc,...
Honoka doesnt have a story to tell cuz she just a normal fangirl....
Lina wont becoming back unless the author gives a story for the balance of the international powers....

I just wanna say is that base on development in the future I can only see Miyuki, Erika, and Kuroba twins, bcuz they still have a story to tell.

and just like everyone knows Mizuki x Mikki is a set in stone....the author just doesnt want to make it official yet,. but Tatsuya knows they are in the a path of no return. beside doesnt mean that if Mizuki and Mikki got together they'll be happy ever after., im sure they're bound to be divorce bcuz of the Yoshida family!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life