Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 20:45   Link #1271
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

The silver king's power is 'Unchanging', after all, I wouldn't be surprised that he's immortal somehow and is actually the same person as the very first king born in 1945(and the same Weissmann that devised the Weissmann theory).

I thought it was a really cool episode that once again showed off Shiro's chessmaster tendencies and resourcefulness...I was wondering how he'd go about arranging a meeting with Weissmann, but manipulating SCEPTER4 to his advantage wasn't quite what I was expecting, haha. Granted, Munakata did have his own agenda in mind and willingly played into Shiro's plan.

I wonder if the unchanging course of the Himmelreich is supposed to mean something. Its previous course seemed quite orderly and symmetrical, makes me wonder if it was supposed to draw out some sort of pattern...however, after Tatara's death, it just resembled nothing more than an elementary schooler's scribbles. At least it's pretty much confirmed that Shiro boarded the blimp after he killed Tatara, and the silver king was indeed who he was waiting for. Perhaps the blimp was simply following Shiro around after the murder incident(it was right there above Shiro when he raised his head to look at the sky, after all), resulting in the seemingly random flight patterns.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote