View Single Post
Old 2012-01-29, 10:39   Link #19986
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

To celebrate the 1000 th page, let me write something...

---------------------------------------------------------------
I groaned silently as I regain consciousness, where am I again?

Oh right I was supposed to invade the most well-defended place in this blue earth, I.S. Academy.

Along with my comrades, or maybe, dozens of comrades, we're ambushing the unsuspecting educational institute from all direction. Sea, air, and even outer space.

Nobody knew about that, even then...

Two of them standing there unflinching.

White wings spread gloriously with metal skirt flowing mechanically, gave a sense of inhuman grace and terror.

The machine from the past, the [White Knight], the very first I.S. ever unleashed on the world, wreaking havoc on a country's worth of military force and turning the social balance into women-dominated society.

Which is really controlled by a male.

It's massive rifle add even more emphasis of masculinity into what's supposed to be a female machine.

"[Seriously, girls these days...]" he laughed in a mocking tone, even so far as using open radio Channel "[You need to be punished accordingly]"

The Irony, this is really beyond comprehension.

What's worse, standing aside him is her, the living legend. The winner of the first Mondo Grosso, entitled with the prestige of bearing the name "Brunhilde".

Orimura Chifuyu.

Standing proudly surrounded by disabled comrades of mine, she only has one sword, an ornamental I.S. katana known as Yukihira, stabbed on the ground in front of her and her black machine.

Also known as KureZakura, 1st Generation I.S. rolled out by Japan.

How could be.... is it really impossible for us to win this war?

"[Nobody shall pass]" She said in a completely disinterested tone, yet still packing a sheer intimidation in it.

We really can't win this war...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Shit just got real