View Single Post
Old 2008-02-11, 23:52   Link #95
james0246

Actually, I would say that these are great support powers to have if a group were to fight Blackbeard. Foxy would provide great support especially, if he can slow Blackbeard down and let a strong character like Luffy or Chopper (not necessarily Luffy or Chopper, but someone of equal strength) to hit Blackbeard a few times, then back away, the kinetic damage multiplies once Blackbeard's time resumes normal speed. This would be devastating. And it need only work a few times, especially if the group works well as a team.

I don't think that Hina's powers would work, though. She requires direct prolonged contact, so I do not think her powers will work on Blackbeard.

Not to turn this into a "? v. Blackbeard", but how do we think Enel and Aokiji would stand up too Blackbeard. They seem to have the most powerful elemental powers introduced so far, even more powerful than Ace's fire element. Added to that, both their attacks and defense can be utilized in one blow. Aokiji need only touch the ground to effectively spread his ice to encompass Blackbeard and Enel can shove several 100 million volts of electricity down Blackbeard's throat, effectively messing up his reaction time. And even if Blackbeard was to launch his black hole technique, someone like Enel can, presumably dodge any attacks that Blackbeard may have (Blackbeard has always seemed to have faster hands than faster feet) with his Mantra technique.

Sorry if I keep coming up with versus posts, but I really want to test Blackbeard's powers.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-02-12 at 14:52.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote