View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 18:58   Link #15
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I dunno what to say. it certainly good episode. but I think they take chuuni issue bit too seriously.

Deko reaction is understandable since all she want to have her old friend back. bit over the top but that expected from chuuni

The way Rikka remove all her chuuni is bit...extreme you can say.

well i know that the reason of her chuuni is to find eternal horizon. now she knows that it didnt exist so there is no point of her chuuni.

but the way she become normal is just to forced and unnatural. she even try to ignore all cool stuff that even normal person will say wow.

compare to Yuuta where he still take interest in "cool stuff" and Shinka which she still keep all her book.

also make me wonder what is the real issue between Rikka and her mom. is her mom really hates chuuni? or is it just lack of communication?

Yuuta conflict definitely interesting. He have to decide which one is best for Rikka as her boyfriend. "normal" Rikka or "Chuuni" Rikka.

I like Shinka role as observer. She definitely have Yuuta conflict. but instead making choice, she just help Yuuta to make choice for her since she knows Yuuta know better about the situation.