View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 09:11   Link #114
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
And they are boasting on a public forum where IP addresses can be tracked back to the user.

I'm just saying I ain't posting anything that will come back to haunt me twenty years down the track when someone finds something I bragged about on a forum.
If this were facebook that might be feasible, otherwise the only danger is if a friend/familiar who know your username reads this thread. Such level of paranoia means you were bad, bad, bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Never been inside a holding cell, though I've always wanted to be arrested at a riot, just once.
Oh, me, me, me. I remember it quite clearly, it was in the wee hours of the day, before daylight, they did not throw me inside a county cell per se since they were all FULL (seems there was a soccer match the same night), I must have been looking quite grumpy standing in the corridor since my shirt was completely covered in human blood. Oh, sorry to disappoint you, but that blood was mine, it went out trought my nose since I totalled my car hitting a lamppost, seems I slept at the driving wheel (and no, I did not had a drop of alcohol in my veins, I was returning home from a night of playing D&D). Since I had damaged goverment property the authority threw a teenager in jail, isn't that dandy? Oh, I had insurance, it wasn't like I had any motivation to run away so I would not pay. Believe it or not I did not had one broken bone or internal damage after going from 80km/h to zero in a second, when the ambulance (that happened to find me by sheer luck) crew saw the car they thought I was a goner and when I walked (throught the other door, the drivers door was closed for good due to the crash) outside they thought I was in some kind of high induced by adrenaline and told me to lie down.

Several years I almost was inside a cell again, when a drunken bastard driving his car hit MY car from behind (the trunk in the back dissapeared (compressed) due to the collision) while I was waiting for a green light, since he did not had the security belt on his head destroyed his car frontal glass and since there was blood I was supposed to go to jail, dandy, isn't it?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote