View Single Post
Old 2009-11-01, 21:58   Link #385
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
What were u doing while watching this anime.... Kotonoha was clearly raped. The only person she ever loved and thought about was Makoto. She clearly refused him during the festival and u clearly see him pushing her to the floor and tears flowing down her eyes while trying to say Makoto.

And u say she could have resisted but didnt... would u "forcefully have sex" with a girl that told u clearly she didnt like u / liked another person ? and while u are "forcefully doing it with her" she is crying and saying the name of her loved one?
Man that is rape >.<
Unless we watched different versions of this anime, I didn't see anybody getting raped. I just skimmed through the ending of episode 9 and the beginning of episode 10 and I still don't see why you're calling that rape. You're only assuming that he forced himself and was "pushing her to the floor," because I saw the guy hugging her while telling her he loved her. Everything else happens off-screen in which I didn't see any evidence of her being raped.

The next day Kotonoha even tells the guy "please forget about yesterday as well," which proves that she was well aware of what happened to her and she didn't show any signs of post rape syndrome. So unless you can somehow prove otherwise, I don't consider it rape.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"