View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 23:11   Link #1967
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Ugh, the Hatetriots are doing it again...Ya gotta love the "authentic" sideline TV-Drama of players rallying around one another as Bill and Tom play the Friday Night Football father and coach roles...I was waiting for the uptempo rock-montage music when they all huddled up on the sidelines as a true team...Awwww....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz
Sorry next time I'll try to use words you can understand
Words like pitaroll'd (an urban beatdown) would be a cool word to...Keep that one, I was gonna use it, I'm being generous, that's a cool word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysauz
Wait what facts or stats have you brought up in this "discussion" of football?
Saints #1 Total Offense in the NFL 4 of the last 6 years, Top 3 Offense 6 straight years...That's a stat! We've dominated offensive football in the era of offensive football...A stat...

Number of girls who've bj'd you, 0, a stat^^ ...

I had a stats debate about Donovan McNabb a few weeks ago here, also Drew Brees stats debate...I'm not gonna pull up the quotes that's your class...Go find'em yardboy, go prove me wrong...Win the internet, here's your chance! A cheeky muthaf**er would waste 45 mins finding the precise misleading quotes in one of my older debates to make me look bad...Go on now ...