View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 07:50   Link #447
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Right now, everyone I know that's an anime fan HATES K and I loved it despite the fact that it's pretty flawed
I second that. Not everyone hate on K, but I heard it has a horrid plot. Despite that, I greatly enjoyed it though not as much as Psycho-Pass, my favorite of this season. K is known for its amazing visuals with instagram-levels of beautifully colorful effects and the fight scenes are rather well done. I thought that when watching this, the slow-moving plot was great, but after watching more episodes, I realized that most people are hating on it due to not enough plot and too much dropping plot points. Another major flaw I noticed about the anime is the slightly excessive amount of male emphasis (not counting the pseudo-BL) and the character development is extremely rushed. Even with that, I think it was still enjoyable and I'm happy to see it getting a second season, but what I really want is to fix many problems the first season had.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList