View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 11:50   Link #6
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Just watched it. It's a little bit different from the game's story as they wrote out some of the more illogical plot points, which is not a bad thing. Would've like them to spend a little bit of time explaining how Tomoya and Tomoyo got together and them detailing the happy times they spend together to reaffirm the chemistry between them. It's not bad but feel abit compressed (can't expect much for just one episode).

The really good thing I noticed though was the amount of facial expressions - they spent a lot of time doing the faces, all the emotional key scenes had very expressive animated faces than usual and it adds a lot more impact to the dialogue.

Overall it reaffirms why I like Tomoyo's arc next to Nagaisa's arc though - they both bring about massive change in Tomoya's character and his outlook on life. I believe the most sincere and strongest type of love is when you change for the person you love.