Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 15:23   Link #1191
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
This.

But the worst part? IDY is only the writer... he doesn't even draw the girls (that would be the various artists of the series).
Are you serious ?

Then how the hell can his story (fr4eezing) be so abortive or half-hearted at times ?

Is he running out of steam or doing too much work ?

I would think he only had to concentrate on the plot if he didn't have the art to worry about ?

I am not aware of how the process goes.... so I may be over simplifying it.

So I can only guess that he isn't too enthusiastic about this story or has too many ideas he wants to get out in one story but doesn't know how to get them out or even if he does... finish them.

If I were IDY... I would have done the brother arc like this.

Louis had already been cured and rehabilitated from his molester ways and was over his obsession with his sister... thanks to the counsel of his older sister but more importantly he witnesses Stella's suffering at the death of her Mother who suffered too.

Since he feels guilty about it and as a matter of making things right for Stella, it was he who put final pressured on their father to let Stella have her way and get Kazauya's sister's hero stigmata. Despite Stella having low compatibility.

As a trade, Louis father then demands he become a top Limiter for a top Pandora and bring the family some glory. Louis wants to be a simple veterinarian.

Upon meeting, Louis becomes friends with Kazuya and tries to help Aoi become a better limiter because he sees the "pure potential of Aoi's little brother" to make Stella even greater and knows she will need Kazuya's support because of the things to come.

Louis is in love with Holly and vice versa... but Holly has a problem with her nova form instability so she is beginning to reject her immature stigmata, which makes decrease her power levels.

This makes Holly and Louis want to elope/ run away since not being a Pandora could mean her separation from Louis, since her family would deem her useless and immediately call her back and marry her off to someone else.

Louis doesn't want that so he stresses over Holly's nova-form and stigmata problem which unknown to them this increase her rejection and nova form instability.

Louis and Holly observe Stella and Kazuya's budding love for each other them not caring about class or ethnicity and the fact that they are not baptized but still work well together

Holly gets a call from her family, the last tests for her were bad and they are threatening her. She freaks out and goes Nova... Louis is in no shape to freezer her or limit her (they just had sex) and she goes nuts.

She fights Stella... (cliff scene) and we all know stella loves a good fight... they both go nuts before Louis brings Aoi to the scene and he shows Aoi how to really do some limiting and gets freezes stella and also calms her down. But he Kazuya is unable to control Holly because (she is number 3 UK)

Holly is still too emotionally gone, and its is then that she runs Louis through with her weapon and then Louis hugs her they fall off the cliff together and she feints when she sees what she has done.

Holly and Louis wake up in their room, their big sister pulled some favors and has medical equipment in there... and the doc promises secrecy to holly's breakdown but remarks that her system is stable now for some reason.

We could have it that her pent up frustration was released by fighting Stella.

They two couples thank each other at the airport and before he leaves (Louis hands Aoi a box that Stella's father had in his family vault... and tells him to never loose sight of it as it could mean Stellas life.

... ok fine... maybe its too complex I don't know... whatever... it felt like what I wanted to see.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote