View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 16:31   Link #4643
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I get what you're saying, but to quote a line from a movie,Kenichi is, whether you like it or not, one of the most pure hearted and good characters around.
I like it...but Kenichi is no longer in the normal word..

Kenichi chose this path..the path where he must be the strongest and defeat all disciple of Yami for bringing the supremacy of the Katsujin-ken and this, as nothing to do with the fact that Kenichi don't go full power and doesn't focus immediately when the fight come..and in this world, is essential it, and this is one aspect of his personality that has to change.
You remember the fight with Ethan Stanley?
Chikage said that Kenichi is a slow start, and the Elder helped him..and the fight go in the right way..Kenichi after this fight should have understood that he has to go full power, and must be careful from the beginning at the fight..but as you see when Kenichi see Miu, and Miu kick him,he was not prepared, and was lucky that Miu hasn't kill him..in this case, I'm fine,he didn't expect Miu like this..but in this second round,he must be more careful.., but no...i want to see the same eyes of Kenichi,like when he fight the disciple of Hongo, that has hit Miu..

I know that Kenichi has the power to change the people around him, because is a good guy with a pure heart,but that doesn't mean that the Author continue to make Kenichi like this...and after two years of continuous training and fighting,he character has to grow up...normally..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-01 at 16:53.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote