View Single Post
Old 2012-01-20, 22:02   Link #4152
Blue Pentacle
Always Pondering......

Send a message via MSN to Blue Pentacle Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Pentacle
Hi again Shiek,

My...thank you for that very considerate and detailed review; it is very appreciated and I am grateful for your interest, as always.

Firstly, thank you for your commentary on the pacing and speed of the narrative. I had intended to blend both Luciela and Raki with a greater mission in this story; and I am glad that it resonates so well too in the reading, without biting into the prime dynamic which remains Luciela and Raki themselves.

The tone and pace of the story established, I am also happy that the world of Braeton is as vivid as it can be here; setting a textured and contoured scenery for the duo and their exploits. Of course, regarding the presentation of the stories through the numbering, I can say that the stories given would have numbers for each chapter, while stand alone's would have their title only, if that makes sense .

When saying that the story would be longer, I was referring to a earlier post in which I thought this story would be two parts long. This proved impractical for a few reasons, thus necessitating a part three in the coming future. But I can understand your concern with chapters and parts. Hopefully, a chapter will be whole unless necessary and for the reader's good digestion of the story inside .

Thanks again,

Blue Pentacle.

Fascination in silver eyes and ebony form.