View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 13:04   Link #6180
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Today is exactly two years since chapter 7 was published. It's about time for a good rematch.
Ahhh...today is a special day. So much time ahs passed and so much opinions and hopes had changes over the course of these two years, i'm internally divided (no pun intended) about my expectatives about this upcoming re-match.

Mainly because i've spent so much time suffering dissilusion after dissilusion that i'm now very snarky about Signum's battle prowess and can't ignore all the things against her that apoint for an unsuccessful attempt in fighting Cypha (permanent injuries, weakened body, clumsier experimental equipement).

Yet, my inner naive and childish fanboy who still admires Signum want to see her emerging triumphant after an awesome battle and to see her work on claiming back her place among the strongest characters of the franchise. I'm afraid cuase right now that seems to be an impossible dream so i don't let those toughts to cloud my vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
I'm just worried it'll be another anti-climax, especially since it's a half chapter again.
Another high possibility, and another source for worries xDU. If Signum is victim of a tragedy now at least she'll be open for interesting developement but if she wins or draws in a lmae way she'll be reduced to a merely "OK" character.

But for now ...let's bring out the cake and the streamers xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote