View Single Post
Old 2007-01-02, 08:07   Link #134
Viperus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rall)eon117X View Post
Well, this was just one of the greatest anime ive ever seen!

I have to admit, the reason why i started watchin it in the first place was because a lot of the characters had cute ears and tails ^_^". But after watching the first episode i automatically got hooked and watched it to the very end. And i liked it all (for the most part, but in general, it was awesome!)
I gotta agree with this

This is one of those typical (super rare) anime with seemingly simple story , but with a hidden background. The last few episodes kinda resemble the end of Trigun.

And his evil side , that might be god itself. Although , there's the possibility that the god is neutral and the evil side was created when the monster fused with angel Dii. Here's a theory.

Hakuoro was a scientist , he was killed , and his blod was absorbed by the dead monster/god. That monster doesnt look like a good guy at all. But , obviously , we forgot something very important.....why is the monster "dead"? I presume that somebody sealed it for a very long time , since it looks like that thing can't die no matter what.

My theory is that this evil creature rules the humanity , until somebody seals it for some time. So basicly , thats a neverending circle. Only , this time , Hakuoro's blood is fused with the creature. The creature gains a human body due to Hakuoro's DNA or somthing like that and a "good side" which is Hakuoro.

few centuries pass....

The scientists find Hakuoro (and the monster within him) frozen and they do some experiments with him. He goes on a rampage and transforms all (non geneticly moidified) humans into slime.

I believe that sometime after that he gets "purified" by the laser beam , and he is sealed again. That angel guy goes on a journey from his homeland , finds the monster's dead body and he fuses with it. We dont know how , but probbably the same way Hakuoro did. Let's say he dies somehow.

Since the monster fused with 2 humans (maybe the angel is evil and the difference between good and evil is much greater then before , or the evil part needed another host) , now it can split into 2 parts .

2 parts awaken , they fight , the good side gets wounded , Aruruu dies during the battle. Good side revives Aruruu and signes a contract with Eruruu. Since the good side is wounded from the battle , it transforms into his human form Hakuoro.

Eruruu forgets all this because of the shock of her sister dying. The anime begins from here....