Thread: Crunchyroll Kuroko no Basket
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 18:23   Link #223
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wow, your shipping glasses are even more tinted than mine. I completely missed that part, considering I was thinking that the passionate part was about the 3 bench players. But I guess you can say that him still having passion is because it's for the Coach. I guess my shipping strength isn't high enough... for shame! lol

And speaking of shipping, yet another female! I'm glad that this one is more obvious, in that she explicitly states she has already fallen in love with Kuroko. Still begs the question though, if Kuroko is the one she loves, why did she go with the school of "Aominecchi" instead of following Kuroko? I'm hoping she has some subconscious feelings for this Aominecchi (as the explanation on why she followed him instead of any other GoM member), since shipping is much more exciting if there's a rival.

(Oh yeah, gotta have a backup for this pink haired girl because as far as I can see, Kuroko has only 'eyes' for Kagami )

As for the show itself... Kuroko makes HawkEye Guy lose sight of him by making HawkEye guy focus on him? Err.... what? Can a manga reader explain that part to me?

I do wonder though, did Coach tell Kagami he had only two jumps left because she knows he wouldn't save the second one for last (Kagami being hot headed and all). That she lied and really thought Kagami had three jumps left? If she did, wow, how crafty.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote