View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 00:10   Link #11018
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Well, for example...
Because Battler is actually Krauss' son and is therefore the real heir to Ushiromiya fortune. Battler is not aware of it, but once this is widely known, and George would ensure it was, Battler has an absolutely perfect motive for the newspapers, and can be the natural scapegoat for George.

Mind you, I am thinking that Hideyoshi actually supporting George is far, far more likely than George actually planning to murder his parents because of being put into an unwinnable situation, as clues to Hideyoshi supporting George in his marital plans are present several times in detective perspective. I'm just saying that George's motive (or lack thereof) to perform ABC murders directly depends on Hideyoshi's position regarding that marriage -- if George really wants to marry Shannon, that is.
My guess is that Hideyoshi and George have agreed to a certain plan of action regarding George's situation and Hideyoshi's situation with respect to money. However, I think George has a secondary plan that may involve the betrayal of even Hideyoshi.

This is just from the fact that Hideyoshi also survives the 1st twilight a lot and is free to move afterwards but does seem to get targeted soon after.

Everyone to the Accusing Parlor!

Anyways, we are searching for the culprit but as someone said earlier there's possibly two culprits we're looking for, right? The First Twilight Betrayer (who probably goes on to kill more people) and the 10th Twilight Bomber. If George is indeed suspicious, I'd say he was more of a First Twilight Betrayer, that is he is trying to act within the situation and committing murders. I wouldn't bet that he was a 10th Twilight Bomber though since whoever that is seems intent on blowing themselves up too...

So who can we point the accusing finger at for that one?
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote