View Single Post
Old 2011-09-15, 04:21   Link #1261
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ZeroXSEED- Thanks for the info,can't believe Tabane built the Infinite Stratos when she was 14. Where in the hell did she get the funding and equipment to do something like that?

Here is the draft on how (some) women in society act in "IS:What lies in shadows" along with some Tatenashi and Irish humor.

Spoiler:

Please comment if the imbalance is a bit too strong or not. I'll tone it down if it's overboard.
The woman would not escape that one if only Irish keep silent and not using that knife (it's really a physical assault), but since he used it anyway...you portrayed it the way I think about it.

Remember, most women aren't like that, and only 0.5% looked down on men (The Lingerie scene in Novel), and less than 0.001% is BITCHES (my and your fic portrayal). Make it just occasional, random occurrence. (Based on a Paper by Dan Gotanda, would be incorporated)

Tatenashi better not pressed him into drag further because that would be bad for her portrayal, better make sure the woman 'paid a good price' instead.

Except if Tatenashi made him cross-dressing AFTER punishing the woman for make her boytoy miserable, Irish unable to refuse because he owed Tatenashi