View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 08:54   Link #4
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Ai is in a complicated situation as well. I think some of us were wrong to assume she was not dating Nobuse. The conversation he had with Ai clearly states that Shin hooked up them up but how is the hell did she manage to get into this situation. I think she does have some feelings for Nobose as she blushed when holding his hand crossing the street. If she is going to make a move it better be by episode 6 or 7 this is a short series about 12 episodes i think. My prediction is by the end she will end up staying with Nobose after she either realizes there is no chance with Shin or she comes to realize that hes a good guy worth sticking with, either way it might get a little messy. Although Aiko is my favorite character i dont see her standing much of a chance against Hiromi or even Noe for that matter.
I am pretty much watching this show to find out how the hell Aiko got stucked with Nobuse. We have to remember that these three have been childhoodfriend since very young, unlike Hiromi that used to live in another town and only seemed to have contact with Shin when those friends came to visit.

We only know that Aiko was hooked up with nobuse by the intervention of Shin, nobuse wasn't even man enough to do it himself. I think they have to spend at least half an episode or more on how this happened. Maybe a flash back during the break up, if there is a break up. Aiko has not a chance with Shin as long as she remains Nobuse's girlfriend. I was one of the people that didn't think they were dating and it was all nobuse being possesive. the way she acts toward nobuse is very cold and it seems the dates they have are "obligation dates" and not as enjoyable as the time Aiko spents with Shin.

Being childhoodfriends, it is obvious that she has feelings of friendship for Nobuse, but we can tell where her heart is.