View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 02:33   Link #191
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So....Keido was the real cause of it all then?

If he never interfered, Mana may be cured and none of this would have occured? Without him, the Daat could not have done anything more than rail and fart...They are after all, still a human organization no?

Was it the virus that trapped Mana in that unending role I wonder or was that Mana's fate anyway....

I hope she's really freed. Her lot is arguably the worst of anyone in the story, turned from a normal human into that....

As for the others besides Shoe, Inori, Mana, Gai and maybe Haruka....well they could all just go rot and no one would care....

Except for Rowan...jeez he was a nice guy....He should have used Darryl as a human shield and fled instead of the other way round

And yes....Shoe should have been allowed to follow the other three into wherever they are now...After all this time finally able to put everything right again and the reunion with the people he cared most from his childhood alongside Inori.....he should have been granted just that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
dam the plot/twist is so mainstream and obvious

Srsly the ONLY good scene in this ep is when daryl was saved by Rowan. All other are bland and anti climax.

Ichiro Okouchi, Hiroyuki Yoshino, i am disappointed. At least make a twist like Inori was the real personality of Mana and the sis-con Mana was actually the personality of the meteor (like Jenova) or something like that...
Wasn't that strongly implied?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-03-25 at 05:01.